We're always working in your best interests.
Prioritizing your goals
Your financial future shouldn't be trusted to just anyone. Union is dedicated to helping you reach your long-term financial goals.
Our model enables decisions and servicing to be handled directly by teammates who reside in the communities we serve. Union is focused on preserving and growing the strong and vital relationships we share with our clients. Our deep commitment to you is defined by three core principles:
- A client-centered approach that is focused on your goals and values
- Quality financial advice and service with integrity and transparency
- Trusted fiduciaries that help identify prudent financial solutions to help meet your specific needs and objectives
- Benefit: Experienced and independent advice that partners to make better decisions about your wealth
- Proactive advice from experienced, credentialed professionals who concentrate solely on your individual needs
- A professional team that excels in developing solutions as unique as you
- Vast resources with the depth, strength and stability you can trust
- Benefit: Confidence in a team dedicated to helping achieve your goals
Comprehensive Wealth Management
- A process guided by our commitment to help build and preserve your wealth while mitigating risk
- An investment philosophy that uses a tailored approach to help identify solutions to your needs
- A partner to help you make appropriate financial choices to achieve your goals
- Benefit: Comfort in knowing multiple aspects of your financial health are being cared for
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. View the Raymond James privacy notice.
Union Bank & Trust, Union Investment Services, and Union Wealth Management are not registered broker/dealers, and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Securities are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC, or any other government agency, are not bank guaranteed, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website's users and/or members.