Your retirement goals are our priority.
Employer plan rollovers and employer-sponsored plans
The person who matters most in your retirement planning is you. No matter what stage you’re in – early in your career, actively contemplating retirement, or already retired – our Wealth Management Advisors are here to help.
We start with your priorities, goals and desires, and then design a plan to help you achieve them. The focus of retirement planning is to organize your financial life so you’ll feel confident about your family’s financial future.
Today, retirement planning has never been more challenging. Our advisors can work with you to shape a retirement plan that’s right for you. We’ll analyze your portfolio and help you work on a retirement budget to determine how much is enough. We believe that tracking your progress through challenging markets is critical to ensuring you remain confident about your retirement goals.
Financial Advisors work with you to shape a retirement plan that's right for you by:
- Analyzing your portfolio
- Designing a retirement budget
- Tracking your progress
- What do you want your wealth to accomplish?
- How have you determined how much you need to have saved to retire comfortably?
- How much money do you expect to need every year to support your retirement lifestyle?
- What age do you and your spouse plan to draw social security? How did you make the decision?
- What plans do you have in place to prepare for retirement?
- Do you follow a coordinated and comprehensive approach to your financial life?
- How has your advisor helped define your risk tolerance?
- What are your top 3 financial priorities and what steps are you taking to meet them?
- What do you hope your legacy will be?
- How can you feel more confident and in control of your finances so you have more time to enjoy life?
- When should you and your spouse begin receiving Social Security benefits?
Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. View the Raymond James privacy notice.
Union Bank & Trust, Union Investment Services, and Union Wealth Management are not registered broker/dealers, and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Securities are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC, or any other government agency, are not bank guaranteed, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website's users and/or members.