Turn your iPhone®, iPad® or Apple Watch® into a mobile wallet.
Easily pay with just a touch
Enhanced security for card transactions
Make purchases in-store, in-app and online
It's easy to make purchases using your Apple device by taking a few minutes to enroll your Union credit or debit card with Apple Pay.
You're on the move and your transactions should keep pace. With Apple Pay, you present your device in the checkout line instead of swiping your card, and your payment is made automatically without your card information ever being revealed. Apple Pay is also accepted in all kinds of apps and on participating websites.
- Make purchases with your Union credit and debit cards without presenting your card to the merchant
- Special encryption generated by your device increases security and reduces risk of fraud
- You’ll continue to get all the rewards and benefits of your Union cards when you use them with Apple Pay
Set Up Apple Pay
Get started by adding your Union credit or debit card. You'll just need an eligible iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac model that's using the latest version of iOS, watchOS or macOS.
- Open Wallet and tap the "+" icon in the upper right corner
- Follow the steps to add your Xenith debit card with your camera or enter it manually; if you're adding the card that you use with iTunes®, you'll just enter its security code
- Once your card is verified, you can start making purchases
To change your default card:
- Go to "Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay"
- Tap "Default Card"
- Choose a new card
For more information about Apple Pay, please visit the Apple website
Apple Pay®, Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, iTunes,® Pay Wave® and Touch ID® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only.