Turn your iPhone®, iPad® or Apple Watch® into a mobile wallet.
Easily pay with just a touch
Enhanced security for card transactions
Make purchases in-store, in-app and online
It's easy to make purchases using your Apple device by taking a few minutes to enroll your Union credit or debit card with Apple Pay.
You're on the move and your transactions should keep pace. With Apple Pay, you present your device in the checkout line instead of swiping your card, and your payment is made automatically without your card information ever being revealed.
- Make purchases with your Union credit and debit cards without presenting your card to the merchant
- Special encryption generated by your device increases security and reduces risk of fraud
- Sign up for Apple Pay by opening Wallet on your iPhone or other device
- Apple Pay will verify your card information and you’ll be able to use your phone or other device to make purchases instantly
Please note: For customers joining us from Xenith Bank, Apple Pay will be available to you once you receive your new debit cards in July.
Set Up Apple Pay
To use Apple Pay, you'll need an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus or later, running iOS 8.1 or later; an iPad® Air 2 or iPad mini 3 or later with shopping apps; or an Apple Watch paired with an iPhone.
- Open Apple Wallet and tap "Add Credit or Debit Card."
- Simply follow the steps to add your Union debit card with your camera or enter it manually. If you're adding the card that you use with iTunes®, just enter its security code.
- Start making purchases.
To change your default card:
- Go to "Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay"
- Tap "Default Card"
- Choose a new card
Apple Pay®, Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, iTunes,® Pay Wave® and Touch ID® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only.