Funds for home improvement or other important things in life.
No application or origination fee
Fixed interest rate
Flexible terms up to 20 years
Need to work on your house? Let your house work for you.
After so many years of being a home owner, now you can leverage your investment with a low-interest loan that taps into your home’s equity. Yes, many people use the money for home improvements. You can also cover college costs or consolidate debt to a lower interest rate.
- Flexible loan terms range up to 20 years
- Fixed interest rate means your monthly payment won't change
- Receive your money in one lump sum
- 0.25% interest rate discount on new loans with an automatic payment from a Union deposit account
- Interest you pay may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Bank-paid closing costs
- To apply, visit a branch or contact us
- Use our Home Equity Calculator to find out how much equity is available in your home, and our Home Equity Debt Consolidation Calculator to see if it makes sense to use your equity to pay off consolidated debt