This federal program can finance 100% of your purchase.
Low- and moderate-income families eligible
Money for existing or new homes
Pay for repairs and household appliances
Maybe you're itching to escape city life. Or you want a new home in a place where you have deep roots.
The mission of the USDA Rural Development's Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program is to assist low- to moderate-income rural home buyers achieve the dream of home ownership. Whether your vision is to move to the mountains or settle in a farming community, a Union Mortgage Group, Inc. representative can help you figure out if you qualify. Loans can cover up to 100% of the purchase price, with no maximum purchase price, and loan money can also pay for site preparation, repairs and some basic appliances. Eligible closing costs and lender fees may be included in the loan, as well.
USDA housing loans can cover:
- New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence
- Closing cost and reasonable and customary expenses associated with the purchase
- Repairs and rehabilitation when associated with the purchase of an existing dwelling
- Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member with a physical disability
- Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
- Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency, such as insulation or solar panels
- Site preparation costs, including grading, foundation plantings, seeding or sod installation, trees, walks, fences and driveways
- Use the USDA's program income limits to see if you qualify financially
- See if your property is eligible using the USDA's site
Meet Our Mortgage Professionals