Take a long look at our short-term financing solution.
Access funds quickly whenever you need them
Solve emergency cash flow needs
Purchase supplies or inventory
It’s not just a short-term loan. It’s a rapid response plan.
Even profitable businesses sometimes encounter lean times. Maybe a major client has been slow to pay up. Maybe a seasonal business has hit the annual lull. A Union Business Line of Credit can help you cover expenses in a pinch. It can also allow you to leap at unexpected opportunities, such as a supplier offering discounts. With this sort of flexibility, you’ll always be ready to roll.
- An affordable way to tap into money when your business has unexpected expenses
- Use funds to cover temporary cash flow needs or take advantage of supplier discounts
- Helps solve for your seasonal needs
- Access funds and transfer them directly to your Union checking account
- Make interest-only payments when you borrow from your credit line