Download our app and do your banking anywhere.
Get hands-on access to all your business accounts, quickly and conveniently.
Headed to a job site? An important meeting with clients? An out-of-town convention? No matter where you go, you can manage your Union accounts on your smartphone or mobile device with the new app.
Here's key information to know about our app following our transition.
- You'll need to download the new Union Bank & Trust Business eBanking mobile app starting Monday, August 20
- Download Union Bank & Trust's Business Mobile Banking phone app from the App Store and Google Play
- Download Union Bank & Trust's Business Mobile Banking tablet app from the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore
- You'll be able to entitle additional users with Mobile Banking service on Monday, August 20
With the Union new Business Mobile Banking Apps, you can:
- View account balances, view transaction activity and transfer funds
- Approve or deny ACH (Automatic Clearing House) batch and wire transfers
- Deposit Checks using Mobile Check Deposit service, up to $50,000 a day
- Manage and pay bills
- Decision Positive Pay exception items
- Receive alerts via text or email to monitor your accounts at all times
Registration open for Business eBanking training.
Last day to create templates for ACH or wire within the current Online Banking system. Any templates created after this date will not convert.
Critical Client Verification Period begins. Please be sure to log in and verify your contact information.
Bill Pay unavailable beginning at 8 a.m.
The current Online Banking system will be view only after 5 p.m.; no transaction activity will be able to be completed. While you will continue to be able to log in through 8/31, the information displayed will be as of the 8/17 date.
New Business eBanking system is live. New Mobile App is available.