You're in control of your business accounts.
To help make the transition to Business eBanking as smooth as possible, please note following:
- All Wire templates will be transferred to the new Business eBanking, and you will need to verify that they converted correctly during the Critical Client Verification Period
- All your payees will be converted with the templates
- Scheduled and recurring Wires will not be transferred; you will need to re-establish them and validate the funding accounts prior to scheduling
The Account Admin can perform the following actions during Critical Client Verification Period:
- Entitle Users to set up new wire templates, to be wire transfer approvers and to transmit services.
- Set dollar limits per approver and the number of approvals required based on the transaction amount
Beginning August 20, users will be able to schedule Wire Transfers.
For more information about Wire Transfer functions, please refer to the Quick Start User Guides
or the Video Demos
Registration open for Business eBanking training.
Last day to create templates for ACH or wire within the current Online Banking system. Any templates created after this date will not convert.
Critical Client Verification Period begins. Please be sure to log in and verify your contact information.
Bill Pay unavailable beginning at 8 a.m.
The current Online Banking system will be view only after 5 p.m.; no transaction activity will be able to be completed. While you will continue to be able to log in through 8/31, the information displayed will be as of the 8/17 date.
New Business eBanking system is live. New Mobile App is available.