Send or collect funds securely using ACH Payments.
To help make the transition to Business eBanking as smooth as possible, please note following:
- All ACH templates will be transferred to the new Business eBanking, and you will need to verify that they converted correctly during the Critical Client Verification Period
- All your payees will be converted with the templates
- Scheduled and recurring ACH Payments will not be transferred; you will need to re-establish them and validate the funding accounts prior to scheduling
- Tax templates will not be converted; you will need to recreate the templates during the Critical Client Verification Period
- The Admin will need to entitle Users to manage converted ACH templates if the User was not previously assigned as the template owner previously
Important Notes About ACH File Upload
If you are uploading an ACH file within Business eBanking, please note the following about the NACHA file Header Record:
- The Origin information that is found on Line 1, field number 4, field position 14-23, must begin with a blank followed by the nine-digit value 222222223
- The Destination information that is found on Line 1, field number 3, field position 04-13, must begin with a blank followed by your bank’s nine-digit ABA (051403164)
(Sample NACHA file Header Record)
101 051403164 2222222231607281432A094101FIS HORIZON FIS BUS EBANKING
Actions to Take During the Client Verification Period
The Account Admin can perform the following actions during the Critical Client Verification Period:
- Entitle Users to set up new ACH templates, to be ACH transactions approvers and to transmit services
- Set dollar limits per approver and the number of approvals required based on the transaction amount
Beginning August 20, users will be able to schedule ACH Payments.
For more information about ACH Payment functions, please refer to the Quick Start User Guides or the Video Demos.
Registration open for Business eBanking training.
Last day to create templates for ACH or wire within the current Online Banking system. Any templates created after this date will not convert.
Critical Client Verification Period begins. Please be sure to log in and verify your contact information.
Bill Pay unavailable beginning at 8 a.m.
The current Online Banking system will be view only after 5 p.m.; no transaction activity will be able to be completed. While you will continue to be able to log in through 8/31, the information displayed will be as of the 8/17 date.
New Business eBanking system is live. New Mobile App is available.