You're in control of your business accounts.
We make it simple so you can get more done.
Union is pleased to launch a new Business eBanking platform. The new platform will offer you a comprehensive set of online services that will help you to:
- View accounts, balances, transaction history and other activities, including incoming wires
- View and download your eStatements
- Transfer funds between your Union accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Define multiple users with varying authority levels
- Manage and pay your bills
- Set various types of alerts to keep you informed of important changes to your accounts
- Manage your finances through QuickBooks™ or Quicken® applications via Direct Connect
- Initiate ACH & tax payments, and wire transfers
- Deposit checks using our Mobile Check Deposit service
- Single access to treasury management services: Positive Pay, Account Reconciliation, Remote Deposit and Lockbox
Please call Union Treasury Services Support at 877-920-6888 if you have any questions or we can help you in any way.
For your convenience, the old Online Banking system is available in view-only mode through August 31.
Registration open for Business eBanking training
Last day to create templates for ACH or wire within the current Online Banking system. Any templates created after this date will not convert
Critical Client Verification Period begins. Please be sure to log in and verify your contact information
Bill Pay is unavailable
The current Online Banking system will be view-only mode through August 31
New Business eBanking system is live.
New Mobile App is available.