At Union, we value the opportunity to be an integral part of each community we serve
We're proud of the contributions we make to our communities, and the products and services we provide to customers of all income levels.
This website contains information that's required to be made available for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). We provide website access so you may review this information at your convenience and produce hard copies of only the documents that you may need.
Comments or questions about this website or about Union Bank & Trust’s CRA performance may be addressed to:
Union Bank & Trust CRA Officer
Union Bank & Trust
1051 E. Main Street, Suite 1200
Richmond, VA 23219
Under the CRA, the following information must be maintained in a public file and be current as of April 1 of each year:
- Written comments received from the public for the current year and two years prior. No comments received during the time period of 2014-2017, YTD.
- A copy of the Union Board Approved CRA Statement.
- A list of census tracts in the counties and cities where we serve.
- A copy of Union's most recent CRA Public Evaluation.
- A list of branches opened and closed by the bank during the past two calendar years.
- A list of branches, street addresses, geographies, services, and hours of operation.
- A list of loan and deposit products, and schedule of fees generally offered at the bank’s branches.
Additional Information Available to the Public
- Union Bank & Trust's CRA Disclosure Statement for the prior two calendar years.
- The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online. For more information, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s website.