Everyone deserves the same online experience.
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing content on this site, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com. We will work with you to ensure that you have access to the publicly available content on the site.
Union Bank and Trust is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. We have made best efforts to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to but including physical tests using screen readers and keyboard only. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG or are having difficulty getting the information you need, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Union Bank and Trust strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such Union Bank and Trust does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Union Bank and Trust cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the Union Bank and Trust URL domain.
- Union Bank and Trust has used WCAG guidelines for conformance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the conformance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Union Bank and Trust chose to use WCAG for conformance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Union Bank and Trust uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3C's position that '(t)here is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible'.