Find out when Union locations are closed in observance of federal holidays.
2018 Holiday Schedule
Union follows the standard holiday schedule of the Federal Reserve System. Branches and departments will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Year's Day (Jan 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day* (Jan 15)
- Presidents' Day* (Feb 19)
- Memorial Day (May 28)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (Sep 3)
- Columbus Day* (Oct 8)
- Veterans Day* (Nov 12)
- Thanksgiving Day (Nov 22)
- Christmas Eve* (Dec 24) branches close at 12 noon
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
For our regular business hours, please visit our Locations page.
We're available through our electronic banking options
Access your accounts 24/7 with Online Banking and Mobile Banking, or use Automated Telephone Banking by calling 800-990-4828, Option 1.
*Holiday Hours Notes:
- Falmouth Branch is open 9 am - 1 pm on identified holidays.
- Tappahannock Wal-Mart is open 9 am - 12 noon on all identified holidays.
- Bermuda Square, Brook Run, Colonial Heights, Short Pump, Village, Westpark, and Stonebridge are open regular hours on all identified holidays.
- Customer Support is open 8 am - 8 pm.